Friday, January 13, 2012

Here we go

So one of my personal resolutions for this new year was that i was going to write a blog. A blog just for me to get all the crazy thigns that happen in my life down on paper.

 So, I guess I'll begin by talking about myself and my family. My name is Joy and  I live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. I have two kids, my son Jordan is 16 1/2 and my daughter Bella is 3. I am a Registered Nurse and I work at University of Michigan Hospital in Cardio thoracic surgery step down. It is a pretty busy and fulfilling job to have. I am married to my wonderful husband Scott, who is a pilot for a local freight company. We both work crazy hours and cherish the moments when we are home.
I decided a year ago that I was going back to school to get my Bachelor's degree in Nursing. I am attending classes online thru University of Phoenix. It took a bit of adjustment, but I have gotten into the swing of juggling school, work, and home life.
I only work 3 days a week, so I spend the other 4 days with my kids. Currently my son is living with his Dad, so its just me and my daughter.
This is just a little about me...

1 comment:

  1. HURRAY!!! Welcome to the blogging world my friend :) Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete